About Me

My photo
Easy-going, bubbly, loves the sun, sand & the sea. Someone who simply love the simplest things in life and not take things for granted. In a fast-pace life, sometimes we should stop, take a deep breathe and relax...As people say, live life to the fullest, do what you dream and make it a reality! Try and try again till you succeed. God bless!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

It’s been a while I’ve not blog coz I’ve been really busy. Well here I am; a little update on what’s been happening in my life. Thankful for having new friends and was invited to their house (kind folks out there). Carmen (Power98fm) , Serena Chen (neighbour living above my flat) and JK (Justin Koh) from Power 98FM. They were kind and invited my family and four kids to their home for Chinese New Year! No luck on anyone inviting us to their house for Hari Raya though. Shabir, hope you read this. *hint *hint Anyways, it’s the joy and love of the children experiencing the culture of different festive in Singapore. After all, my kids are the fourth generation! Till next time, have a good day and god bless! :)


Blog Archive